วันพุธที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

How to Survive in New York on 99 Cents, intersting isn't it

I love this artical but it was lacking alittle the idea is there isn't it. Buy cheap, dress it up and vola expensive nice things. Hosting a party with friends and testing out the menu sounds fun to me.

What hit me the most is soup, people do spend a fortune on making stock. My mother for one does it most of the time. She prefers the neck of a duck or chicken and then leaves it to simmer for two to three hours. I'd have to say if it was a electric stove our bills would be over the roof. The only reason why we go along with all this and not buy made stock is that we don't want anything artifical.

Then again I love ready made cambell soup. Usually I don't think there is a difference I quality as long as you don't really go to the to good to be cheap types. Those are a waste of money.

So what do we get from that artical

1. Finger food and entertaining. It's a hit as long as you make it look good. Nothing fancy just keep it organised and in pretty containers.

2. stay away from things that look like cheap made foods. Nuts and oats aren't the best thing for a party.

3. Don't tell them where to food really comes from?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น